Having excess nose hair can result in embarrassing social situations and self-consciousness. Luckily, there’s a solution. Simply buy a pair of small, curved scissors or an electric nose hair trimmer and use it to remove the unwanted strands poking out of your nose.
- 1Wash the inside of your nose with a cotton swap moistened with water and a mild soap. Be gentle and completely rinse the soap away to avoid irritation.
- 2Find a bright area with a mirror. A magnifying makeup mirror with adjustable lighting will work, though a common bathroom mirror can also be used. If you need more light while using a regular mirror, point a small flashlight or pen light at your nostrils.
- 3Get sharp scissors or an electric nose hair trimmer with fresh batteries.
- 4Insert the scissors or the electric hair trimmer into your nose and trim excess hair. If you are using scissors, don’t position your scissors too close to your nostril. If you are using an electric trimmer, do not shove the trimmer too far into your nasal cavity. When trimming nose hair, a good rule of thumb is to only remove the amount of hair that is visible to someone standing in front of you.
- 5Remove your scissors or trimmers and clean them for the next use. You may sterilize the tips of your scissors with alcohol; refer to the electric trimmer’s owner’s manual for cleaning instructions.
For more information on products that will help you easily remove unwanted hair please visit: http://www.febstore.com/brands/conair/personal-clipper