How to Fix Frizzy Hair
Curly hair by its very nature is delicate. When it becomes damaged or dry, the curls frizz out and if you live in a humid climate, look out!
No need to panic, though, here are some tricks to keep frizziness at bay.
- Learn to like your curls. Straightening efforts and hair relaxants damage hair.
- Keep shampooing to a minimum since shampoo tends to dry out hair. If you do wash your hair daily, dilute shampoo with an equal amount of
- Use a daily conditioner to keep hair moisturized. Finger-brush your hair while the conditioner is in it. Then rinse.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner or anti-frizz serum to your damp hair.
- Deep-condition your hair once a week.
- To touch up your hair in the afternoon, moisten your fingers with water and a small amount of conditioner. Run your fingers through your
hair and smooth out the frizz.
For more information on products that will help you manage your frizzy hair please visit: http://www.febstore.com/brands/Pantene/pantene-med-thick-hair-solutions-frizzy-to-smooth-shampoo-12